Congratulations on having a college student in your family! We are excited to welcome your student to campus and support his or her needs and interests in any way that we can. We think it is important to keep the “Jewish” conversation during the college years. Hillel of Memphis is the place where that happens.
Your student is part of a vibrant, diverse and caring Jewish community on campus. Morris S. Fogelman Jewish Student Center at Hillel of Memphis is expanding its offerings to students based on their needs and interests and our changing campuses. Just as we welcome feedback from our students on how we are doing, so too do we welcome input from our parent community. You are our partners in making Jewish campus life a better experience for your student.
The bottom line for us is the same as for you: there isn’t anyone in the world more important to us than your student. That, more than anything else, is why we are here.
Stay In Touch
Ways you can stay in touch with your student and the projects, programs, activities and events that he/she are involved in:
– Our website (www.hillelmemphis.org)
– Hillel of Memphis’ Facebook
– Weekly Hillel of Memphis e-newsletter (sign up below)
Ways Parents Can Help
Opportunities for parents to become involved in the life of Hillel of Memphis while working to expand the educational opportunities and enhance the experience for all UM Students:
– Donate directly to Hillel of Memphis, 3581 Midland Ave., Memphis, TN 38111
– Become a Yiddishe Cup Sponsor (Get the form!)
– Become a Yiddishe Parent Volunteer (Contact Sherry)
– Become a member of Hillel’s Adult Advisory Board (Contact Sherry)