Book Grants Available
Textbooks for school can be costly and every little bit can help. That is exactly why Hillel offers book grants to students who are… Find out if you qualify for this great opportunity. Download the application.
Serving on the Leadership Council for Hillel of Memphis is both an honor and a privilege. However, it is also a vital part of our organization. This council helps with the day to day task of running our Hillel. To show our appreciation for those students who go above an beyond to help each semester, council members may earn for a leadership grant.
Student Leadership grants ($250 per year) have been created to develop and encourage leadership among our students/members. The director is the person responsible for making the selections.
– Serve as an officer and/or a member for at least one year
– Active involvement in the planning of project, event, activity and project programming and yearly calendar
– Serve as a representative/liaison for Hillel on campus affairs
– Active involvement in identifying and recruiting members
– Work with other officers to promote our mission
– Attend leadership development program opportunities (when available)
– This is a one time grant
Please contact Sherry to apply.
Serving on the SLC gives Hillel members wonderful opportunities to develop and hone their leadership and organizational skills, to enrich their collegiate experience by meeting and working with a wide variety of students as well as to strengthen their Jewish identity. Learn more.
Please click here for our current calendar!
We have events every month that we’d love for you to attend! If you have program ideas, we’d love to hear them! Contact our student representative for programming, Kallie Brown (email@example.com).